DJ YAMSTONE (The Only Minion DJ

DJ YAMSTONE (The Only Minion DJ

if im doin something and fall, im not gonna give up, cause its a waste, if you fell you gotta keep going otherwise you feel for no reason.

HomeYamstone SiteRegisterLog in
the Yamstone Meaning " You Are My Sweetish Time On New Era "

Share | 

i phone 3gs question??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: i phone 3gs question??   Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:05 am

mga boss meron ako d2 i phone 3gs eh ito details sa forecast v1.2

baseband : 06.15.00
bootloader : 6.4
model : Mc136
jailbreakable : Only with shsh blobs
unlockable : No
tethered : Depends on jailbreak

yan amo details sa forecast ng i phone 3gs ko d2 eh.. Ano yan jailbreak na ba yan boss?? At pano ito appsync pra mlagyan ng cracked na games?? Tnx sa tu2long at mag re2ply..

01: Download iOS 4.1 OR 4.2.1 for iPhone 3GS or 3G. IN 4.1 SAVE SHSH in tiny umbrella.

02: Update/Restore to iOS 4.1 or 4.2.1 firmware using the IPSW file you just downloaded via iTunes 10.1.

03: Start Redsn0w 0.9.6b5 and point it to iOS 4.2.1 firmware to proceed with the jailbreak.

04: Now select “Install Cydia” & “Install iPad baseband” options and then click “Next” to continue. Redsn0w will now fetch the exploitable 06.15.00 baseband from 3.2.2
firmware and will replace it the baseband in iOS 4.2.1 / 4.1.

05: Now make sure your device is both OFF and PLUGGED IN to the computer before you click “Next”.

O6: At this stage you will be presented with a screen where you will have to quickly hold “Power” button and then while holding the “Power” button, you will now have to hold “Home” button too. Now after few seconds release “Power” button but keep holding “Home” button until installation begins.

07: Sit back and enjoy while Redsn0w will do all the rest for you. Once done, your iPhone or iPod touch will restart automatically and you will find it jailbroken on the latest iOS 4.2.1 firmware, with the unlockable 06.15.00 baseband.

WARNING:

THIS TRICK IS THETERED...just follow ur first step then click>just boot thetered right now<

Kung gusto mu lgyan ng APPS & GAMES...

CYDIA>SOURCE>ADD CYDIA.HACKULO.US...
AFTER that Install mu ung appsync 4.1

credits from: <MHAC_23>
Back to top Go down
http://yamstonebmx.clubme.net

i phone 3gs question??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1