DJ YAMSTONE (The Only Minion DJ

DJ YAMSTONE (The Only Minion DJ

if im doin something and fall, im not gonna give up, cause its a waste, if you fell you gotta keep going otherwise you feel for no reason.

HomeYamstone SiteRegisterLog in
the Yamstone Meaning " You Are My Sweetish Time On New Era "

Share | 

Ultrasn0w 04.26 - 06.15 & Appsync 3.0 - 4.2.1 No Wifi (iTunes Conflict Fixed!) Reply to Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pasmo123

PostSubject: Ultrasn0w 04.26 - 06.15 & Appsync 3.0 - 4.2.1 No Wifi (iTunes Conflict Fixed!) Reply to Thread    Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:03 pm

Sr.CiTiZencredits still goes to RIZWAN, Bhubhoi & DEV-TEAM! Smile

actually ito parin talaga ung files nila,

problema lang di nag wowork pag gamit mong itunes is 10.1 or latest.

medyo matagal naring problema ito at medyo marami narin ang hindi makagamit ng maayos specially when they accidentally updated their iTunes.

kaya inareglo ko lang ng konti para kahit latest iTunes ang gamit niyo,
pwede kayo makagamit ng NO WIFI patcher or unlocker..

Purpose: para di na tayo mahirapan kakawifi or kaka hanap ng solution paano paandarin no wifi tools hehe.. mas mapadali Very Happy

HOW TO USE:

* if jailbroken with redsn0w just open .bat file and reboot and your done! (sometimes need to reboot twice)

* if jailbroken with other tools, need to install afc2add first specially ipt2G, ipt3G, ipt4G, 3GS & i4.

SO I SUGGEST TO USE REDSN0W TO JAILBREAK IDEVICES IF POSSIBLE.

[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?95bi11yw8y2m09k"][SIZE="3"]Download Appsync 3.0 - 4.2.1 No Wifi[/SIZE][/URL]

No Wifi Unlocker ni bhubhoi working with latest iTunes still working & uploading....

as of now, appsync patcher na muna Smile

[SIZE="5"]USE AT YOUR OWN RISK[/SIZE]

Br.

back to work......

Back to top Go down

Ultrasn0w 04.26 - 06.15 & Appsync 3.0 - 4.2.1 No Wifi (iTunes Conflict Fixed!) Reply to Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DJ YAMSTONE (The Only Minion DJ :: Cellphone and PC Apllication-
Jump to: